
I believe that I may have just outdone Reality.
. . . .not to toot my own horn
(gahhhhhh breakin out granny terms)
i did this impossible stunt thing going down my steps today- and LIVED
sweet Jesus born of the f**kin virgin f**kin mary. oh my god,
I may be going to hell for that.
but i won't because i just outdid reality.
i also aced my bio test by flying colors which is swellllllll, cuz that brings me closer to studying marine bio in college (UH here I come babiiiii!!!!)
Yeeesh i want to study little water critters and swim around in the deep blue with baby baluga
haha that was incred. lame.
I'VE BEEN STALKING LASIE THROUGH HER BLOGGS
i drew that smexxxy thing after the bio test
ughhhh g2g papa's home (:

i love you peyton
ReplyDeletei stalk you
and watch you sleep at night
but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh XD
txt me back you darn sexxi thing
or at least call me
soon (:
Please?