
I really wish I had said this sooner.
I really think that things would be better.
So what if you don't care.
I know I'm not a priority,
(believe me, I know)
and that somewhere buried beneath those pain killers,
you love me.
Katie- you make it so hard to accept an apology.
I know I should've said this sooner.
You're so predictable that your actions could be scripted.
Don't slur those lies.
I would hate for you to choke on those promises you could never keep
By the way,
you're a burden from your head to your feet.
I should've forgave you sooner,
because I probably won't now.
One more thing; I lied when I said that you were never a thorn in my side.
or another secret to hide.
I really should've said this sooner,
because I won't ever say it again
ever.
The End.
I really think that things would be better.
So what if you don't care.
I know I'm not a priority,
(believe me, I know)
and that somewhere buried beneath those pain killers,
you love me.
Katie- you make it so hard to accept an apology.
I know I should've said this sooner.
You're so predictable that your actions could be scripted.
Don't slur those lies.
I would hate for you to choke on those promises you could never keep
By the way,
you're a burden from your head to your feet.
I should've forgave you sooner,
because I probably won't now.
One more thing; I lied when I said that you were never a thorn in my side.
or another secret to hide.
I really should've said this sooner,
because I won't ever say it again
ever.
The End.

oh god THE COOLEST CHICK RIGHT HERE :D
ReplyDeleteshe's mine