Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I should've taken acid with you


I had a really good day
despite the car ride with my dad at the end . . .
this seriously came out of fuckin' nowhere:


dad: so is he your boyfriend?

me: he who?

dad: you know who.

me: dad, I only hang out with gay boys. Are you talking about Eric?

dad: No. The kid with a beard.

me: . . Dakota?

dad: Yes.

me:Nahh, he and I are just chill.

dad: Does he like you?

me: I'm a very conceited person, of course I'm gonna yes. . . you raised me . . .

dad: so he does?

me: mehhhhhh. I don't know.

dad. Yess you do, girls pick up on this stuff after 30 seconds.

me: Why are you so suspicious of him exactly?

dad: he has a beard.

me: I appreciate your logic, dad.

dad: do you like him?

me: I'm going to take it that any answer is as bad as a yes?

dad: smart kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

teall meh how ya feeeeelz